Need feedback on Automating use of tokens in wallet

I have been iterating on Smart Contract automation for some time, although there are tools like gelato, they either expose funds to contracts with a broader scope or can not use user funds at all, with Account abstraction, we can get past this thing if we modify transaction bundlers a bit.
It will allow doing a lot of things possible via smart contract wallets like

1. Claiming poolTogether rewards on recurring bases automatically.
  2. Putting money in Aave or compound at the start of every month.
  3. Compounding stakes in different places.
  4. Buying Some ETH when your favorite sports team wins.
  5. Some access-restricted function calls from organizations.

and a lot more.

Things can be done on the basis of on-chain or off-chain events or simply scheduled.
A lot of creativity can be done on the basis of how to decide to extend the transaction bundlers.
So far we have this in mind Litepaper - Epoch protocol docs

I am looking for some feedback on what else can we add in terms of adding users to customize their transactions as well as whether are there any other use cases for anyone at the personal or org level that we can solve with this.

I think that one of the interesting use cases for something like this is time- or condition-sensitive transactions like, for e.g., running a keeper for Maker.

This is just one example of many: a great number of protocols require that people fulfill these kind of roles in order for the protocol to work as expected. Rocketpool oracleDAO members is another example off the top of my head (though a little different because they have an allowList and only accept txes from addresses that have been invited).

Traditionally, these kinds of roles require running a bot of some kind. I think it is conceivable that you could replace the bots with automated wallet functions like you are suggesting above and my intuition suggests that it might be a more fruitful route early on, because you only have to convince the protocol (or the person writing the how-to docs), rather than go one user at a time. It also allows you to target “institutional” rather than “retail” use cases, so to speak.

It might be interesting to collect a list of the protocols which require roles like keepers or oracles etc. and see if automated wallets might serve them in ways which are easier/less risky than running your own bots, which require your own infra + monitoring etc.

This makes a lot of sense, Pancake swap, Aave liquidations mechanism also follow similar things.
Would jump at making a list of protocols that can benefit from plugging our solution in.
Thanks a lot for this feedback, will work on it and it will help us a lot.

Yeah, exactly. It would be fun to either make or share that list here for others to learn from to. We have:

1. Liquidations: Maker, Aave… what else?
  2. Oracles: Rocketpool (but only by invite), Pancake swap… what else?
  3. …? what other categories can we look at?

Also, here is a nice piece about “intents”, which we began discussing last week in WIP Wednesday. It would probably be good to track that as a topic :ok_hand:

Hey, give me a day, I will list all the potential orgs/protocols that might benefit from the thing we are building, and share it here.
From there we can iterate on it.
Also, the intents look really good, let me do some research and prepare something around it as well and share it here.

A few things that I could see by going through docs of different DeFi protocols

Yield Farming

1. Automatic Harvest and re-stake.
  2. Automatic Fund reward transfer to user accounts.

Protocols

1. Pancake
  2. Yearn Fi
  3. Sushi

Changing Startegies on the Go

Defi Yield aggregators can change strategies based on on-chain conditions

1. Harvest.
  2. Badger DAO.

Lending Borrowing

1. Automated Liquidations.
  2. Users can prevent liquidations by giving more collateral or closing the position.

Protocols

1. Aave
  2. Compound
  3. Maker DAO

Automated Yield generating strategies

The source of yield is to be changed in protocols like Instadapp, and Instadapp uses a rebalancer account in which we can plug epochs directly.

On a deeper dive, even more places can be found.

For intent, I have been thinking it is possible if we can give the flexibility to listen on all the chains but send transactions to only one.
I am curious though, about what can a user do with intents, like Swaps and Probably borrowing/lending is the one that I can think of, are there any other major use cases?